Comprehensive OB/GYN Services & Prenatal Care
Throughout your pregnancy, you should have complete confidence and trust in your obstetrician. Many complications can occur during pregnancy, and they should be managed by an experienced provider.
Since 1976, generations of women throughout Atlanta have turned to the obstetricians at Piedmont Women’s Healthcare to welcome their babies into the world. We provide quality obstetric care and have expertise in navigating innumerable pregnancy complications. Our comprehensive prenatal care include state-of-the-art testing and monitoring to ensure the healthiest possible outcome for you and your baby.
Our obstetric services include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Complete prenatal care and education
- Fetal assessment and monitoring, including screening for fetal aneuploidy and other chromosomal defects
- Vaginal delivery
- Operative vaginal delivery
- Cesarean delivery
- Management of high-risk pregnancy
- Management of pregnancy complications, such as:
Our obstetricians deliver exclusively at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Piedmont is a referral center for high-risk pregnancies and has an exceptional level III NICU. Patients in our care have access to around-the-clock care by OB/GYN hospitalists.